There are several ways to get a free of charge gem (or even several) in Clash of Clans. Here are five completely legal ways to get free gems:
1. On the night mode builder foundation, build a gem manufacturing plant. This will generate a free gem every day. link Once the factory has been upgraded several times, it will generate a greater number of gems per day.
2. On either a builder foundation or regular village, remove a bush, shrub, tree, trunk, rock, etc. The removed foliage or rock can result in a free jewel. coc free gems This isn't guaranteed to obtain a free jewel every time. You could have up to 50 pieces of foliage and rocks (combined) on the village. They generate around every 8 hours, allowing your village to receive up to 3 each day. I've never didn't gather gems after removing three parts in a row consecutively. You are able to remove 2 pieces and receive nothing, but by the third you'll get some gems.
3. Complete achievements within the game. Several can be achieved at any town hall level. A very few require any actual skill in the overall game, but the majority are accomplished by performing repetitive occasions (For instance: Destroy 2500 contractor huts, donate 500 soldiers, collect 1,000,000 in resources, etc.).
4. Complete a meeting in the game. These are temporary in character but frequently award 30, 100, or even 250 gems for completing the event task. Events are typically designed so that you make a successful multiplayer raid using a specific amount of certain type or types of troops in your army structure. You need to accomplish the event task within enough time allotted, which is normally anywhere from 3 times to weekly in duration.
5. Chat one of your clan mates into purchasing gems during certain special intervals offering shared jewel gifts. For instance your clan mate purchases $19.99 worth of gems, then sends a message in clan talk which allows a certain variety of the purchaser's clan mates to claim a free present of gems by just clicking on the appropriate part of clan chat.